Become part of the global gravel community and join the largest gravel event, starting from your doorstep on June 3rd, 2023
This year, Shimano is partnering with Live Slow Ride Fast (LSRF) to unite gravel cyclists across the world for REBOUND 2023. The goal is simple, to ride a million miles in a single day: United in Gravel, We Ride.
Gravel is a great equalizer and unifier—it’s where friends are made, and memories are forged. Whether you’re riding one mile or one hundred; have pro kit or no kit; ride a 10-speed or 11-speed; or hitting paved roads, fire roads, b-roads, or no roads at all.
It doesn’t matter why you’re out there it only matters that you are.
When the world came to a grinding halt in 2020, the LSRF crew looked for safe ways to enjoy the world around us, organizing their own ‘Dirty Kanzelled’. Even with the main Unbound event cancelled, the spirit of the event lived on, celebrating the unifying potential of cycling — starting from your doorstep. With REBOUND, Shimano and LSRF are looking to go one step further.
REBOUND is for all cyclists and will take place on Saturday, June 3rd, 2023. The rules are simple: starting from any desired point and covering a distance of more than 25 miles (40 km), 50 miles (80 km), 100 miles (160 km) or 200 miles (320 km). Here's how we play:
- Saturday, June 3rd, 2023
- 6.00 AM SHARP (local time)
- No fees, no time limits, just fun!
- This is a do-it-yourself 25-, 50-, 100- or 200-mile gravel ride.
- A maximum of two stops along the way.
- Mandatory post-race celebration
This event is a joint initiative by LSRF and Shimano.
Register for this free event, by visiting www.rebound.cc today, and join the REBOUND STRAVA Challenge to have a chance at winning some excellent prizes, including:
- 10 x Shimano RX6 Gravel Shoes
- 5 x Custom Rebound Ride posters
- 3 x Weekend tickets for LtD's Gravel Raid event
- Two VIP tickets to the Tour de France by Skoda
- A Live Slow Ride Fast Experience